quarta-feira, 7 de abril de 2010

...a NOT day

Today was a NOT day:

I do NOT have Internet connection until now,
I should NOT get out off bed because I did NOT go to the first class.
When finally got off bed, I should NOT be so fast running down the stairs with the vacuum cleaner (by the way, I will NOT let for so long that machine called CR2 in our floor ever again) because that thing came alive and fell out the stairs making so much nose and it open and spreads dust all over the floor.
I did NOT want to cry, but I did.
I could NOT go to the university because I did NOT learn anything new.
I could NOT book studio for the next week.
I did NOT photograph anything for my project, so I do NOT have anything to present tomorrow at class.

But everything's okay now. I have my Internet connection back, i ate junk food and I learned one song in the melodic :)

1 post-it:

alda disse...

My God!
What a bad start
but it seems that the sun shines again

MAMY ;-)

Enviar um comentário